This information is specific to our:
International Art section
Follow these tips to purchase online safely and easily.
This gallery is totally different to our other galleries in that the actual paintings you will receive have not yet been painted.
This is quite common, although a lot of sites try to cover it up by not mentioning this and merely saying delivery takes 3-4 weeks.
- Can offer a larger range of paintings and sizes to yourselves
- You access a far wider range of artists under one roof
- As our funds are not tied up in stock we can pass on the savings to you
- Needs trust
- Some sellers display the original masterpieces that their artists
will try to copy - clients can get a disappointment
- Some sellers let the side down
How do We overcome this:
- We Care and hopefully demonstrate we are trustworthy
- We supply a "bricks and mortar" address to pin us down
- We use PayPal for transactions which gives our customers
a large umbrella of protection
- We only display real paintings the specific artist has previously
him or herself - allowing you to judge their skills
- We only ask for a 50% deposit before painting commences
- You will then see an actual photo of the completed painting,
when completed, for approval before proceeding further
- At any stage You can stop, even 14 days after receipt,
with our 100% Satisfaction Money back Guarantee
- We are fully accountable under British Law which is pretty fair
and we fully comply with all Berr regulations.
- No Risk, Buy with Confidence.
Simply click the add to cart button
and you will be connected to Paypal through a secure web-link. This is their privacy statement.
You do not have to be a member to use this facility.
We will have requested a 50% deposit.
Once you pay the deposit you will then receive a receipt from Paypal and we will receive a notification of the transaction.
We will contact you using your E-mail address supplied by Paypal, confirm details and address any concerns.
Your painting will then be commissioned with the artist, who we have personally selected and have previously dealt with.
Two to three weeks later your artist will send us a photo of the painting which we will scrutinise. When we are happy with the standard we will e-mail a copy to yourselves for inspection. Any alterations can be carried out at this stage. When you are 100% pleased with the image we will arrange delivery of the painting to ourselves.
This eliminates any possibility of third party problems for you. It will be fully inspected on arrival and we will send you our photo's of how it looks.
If you are then still completely satisfied we will ask for the remaining 50% and ship the painting out to yourselves.
It will be carefully packed in a tube for safety and shipped within 48 hours to the
Your order will be fully insured.
Delivery dates vary from country to country and also weight/size can affect timings, we would expect USA/Canada within 4 - 7 working days after leaving our studio, mainland Europe within 3 days and Australasia within 14 days.
Paintings are sold without frames. We do not, at present, supply frames.
Any frames shown are only to help illustrate how your painting will look.
Any further questions or concerns please see our F.A.Q. or
or contact us and we will clarify.
A little bit fiddly but I believe it is
best for customer comfort.